Carlisle pics

7tonemonte

Had a great time at Carlisle today. It truly is a great group of people. I was glad to see all the people Ive met and not met before.I forgot about the camera for a while,but did manage to get lots of Monte pics when we got there,and some other scattered stuff as well. Me and Alli had a great ride today,about 85 miles,75 of which was turnpike cruising, which meant over an hour of steady this:

Carlisle2010047.jpg

Anyway, here is a link to some pics

They are totally out of order,but oh well.

Ignore the pics with the kids in the car,they were not along for the ride today, we had a day alone. Tough to leave the house with Anthony crying on my leg that the Monte was out and he wasnt a passenger!

Carlisle2010009.jpg

We put the whole family in the car last week for a cruise night, what other car can do this?

Carlisle2010020.jpg

Just got home. Great shots/pics Tony. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. You car looks awesome. Glad I decided to go at the last minute. - Dave

Glad you decided to go last minute as well Dave. It was great to meet you finally also. The pictures do none of the cars justice I can honestly say!!

Thanks for the compliment also Mark smile The kids must take after Alli, luckily for them lol

Tony,

It was great seen you and Alli again and not bad to see your car again too. It was good to talk to Alli again about your possible Christmas list.... boy are you in for a treat.

Thanks for posting the pictures but no thanks to you I am not in bed yet because I felt compelled ot look at your pictures. JK.. This is one of the few meets my camera has been there but somewhat inactive.

Over the past two days we had 20 members Monte's here at Carlisle.... Make it 21 because Jim's car has been inside the special show barn and not on the show field.

I would like to personally thank everyone who came out from the club, espically those who had just attended the Eastern week in Sanduskoy Ohio only two weeks ago....Special Thanks to Greg, Capri and Drake for coming on shuch short notice after the Eastern Meet and all of her hard work to pull that off.

Brian, Greg and I just left bench racing..... we were the last three idiots hanging in the parking lot, we just can't believe the weekend is windiing down and we will all go our different ways tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Rob

Tony, thanks for the pictures. Sounds like you had a great time. Good looking family. OH!! Good thing the kids looking like their mother!! JK. Not many two doors will take five for a Friday night cruise. Again, thanks for sharing. grin

It was a very good turnout.I think Rob counted 18 members cars and 3-4 non.The Montes were well represented with fine cars and great people.I met a lot of members but not all.Thanks to Rob he kept us in cold drinks,it was very hot .My body gave out alittle to early but really enjoyed everyone while I was there.

Thanks Tony for the pics ,I took a few and will send them to you for posting. I'm not going back today so I hope you all have a safe and trouble free trip home.

Terry

Terry sent me some nice pics, I got them in my computer but cant upload them They came through as a BMP, not a JPG. Is there a way to load them onto a hosting site so I can post them? He took some real nice ones

Great pics Tony. I just got back from the NMCOA nationals. That had a great turn out also. Sounded like 136 Montes. Met a few more members of the club. I will get some pics up as soon as I can.

We are soooooooooooooooo thrilled that we changed our minds (after Steve made me feel guilty) and we made it there! Greg and I were up from Friday morning until we finally went to bed Saturday Night. Driving to Carlisle at 2am was not fun and we even considered turning back since we were so tired & it was so dark but once we got ther we got our 2nd wind & have no regrets!

It was so much fun meeting some new faces and seeing others that we just left...in fact, it felt like we had all be in our rooms and just met back under a tent & we had not even been apart for 2 weeks! Gonna be hard to separated again for a whole year!

Great pics Tony!!!!

And RVP was AWESOME! Drake asked about Andreas as soon as we hit the showfield and was disappointed he was not there but ended up bonding with Rob really well. They went and saw rock climbing cars (or something) together & then they were off to watch a burn-out contest. This morning Drake wanted to wear the shirt Rob purchased for him. It also gave two very tired parents some time to chill. And Greg enjoyed his time hitting the swapmeet with Rob.

We are so glad you guys called to tell us about Steve's award!

No Bill - but Drake was also asking where Bill & Lisa were.

Oh and DAN..... yes, we know the white & blue combo really "pops" (yep, word of the weekend was "pops") -

GO FOR IT!!!!