FGMCC Winners at NMCOA Nationals

allbowtie

Was good to see fellow FGMCC members again this past weekend and also meet a couple of members for the first time. Sorry if I miss anyone, chime in to correct me. Class winners are as follows:

70-72 Mike Boyte '72 Summerfiled, NC

Tim Funk '72 Westerville, OH

Gold Class Jim Garrett '72 Pickerington, OH

Peoples Choice Mark Patrone '70 McDonald, OH

Next year's Nationals will be 6/24-6/26 in York, PA.

Great meeting you also Bob. Hope your trip home was good. Ours was really HOT w/o air. Whenever I come up that way for a show, I'll give you a shout.

Guest knightfan2691
Class winners are as follows:

70-72 Mike Boyte '72 Summerfiled, NC

Tim Funk '72 Westerville, OH

Gold Class Jim Garrett '72 Pickerington, OH

Peoples Choice Mark Patrone '70 McDonald, OH

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tim ... it was wonderful to see you again! Weekend is always too dang short frown.

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Time is forever but love is a fire" ... Crystal Gayle ... 'Sound Of Goodbye'

Cort, same back to you. Good to see you, but weekend, once again too short. Besides cars, I would have really liked to talk more of music with you. I know you have a wealth of tunes info.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knightfan2691
Good to see you, but weekend, once again too short.

Amen. It's so frustrating ... you get there ... thinking you have the WHOLE weekend to meet'n'greet people ... and then it is over ... before it started ... it seems frown.

Originally Posted By: allbowtie
Besides cars, I would have really liked to talk more of music with you. I know you have a wealth of tunes info.

Ohhhh...I sure do! It would've been fun to chat with you about music. Maybe soon, eh?

smile

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Maybe we've been living with our eyes half open" ... Switchfoot ... 'Meant To Live'