Even More Carlisle Pics

RoyalTermite

What a great time this weekend. The pilot I hired to drive the 1970 out to the show (my friend) lost power Thurs night (bad storms) - never got up Friday (no power, no alarm clock) - so I was only able to bring the 1987 SS.

Nice to see some familiar faces and make some new friends.

Finally got to meet tony in person.

Had fun with Rob Peters in the hotel parking lot - see Man Of Mystery post in non tech section.

I think I got pictures of most of the Montes in attendance.

Termite's Pictures

Wow, Joe - I could have stayed home - you took a ton of great pics! Great to see since I barely moved from under the tent.

smile

Great pictures Joe!!

Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye, I looked around but didnt see you by your car. Your Monte looks great by the way, Id rather see the 70 though wink

I guess we were looking into your eyes rather than at your chest smile

Cool Shirt, Joe!

rofl only a women would think of that.

Hi Guys and Gals,

First I want to thank everyone for coming out in force, the FGMCC was really represented well, I know I probably didn't meet all of you but I did meet a buncha ya's both at the show and in the hotel parking lot, nice putting names to faces,

Anywho here are my pics I posted them on the NYMCC there are over 250 pics and a few videos (One of the entire row of montes) so when ya have some time check'em out!

http://nymcc.activeboard.com/index.spark?aBID=133005&p=3&topicID=36845346

Had a great time, hope to do it again next year!

Joe

Joe thanks for sharing you are quite the photographer! I like some of the special effects you did with taking all the color out but the car. What camera do you shoot with?

Still looking thru them but Drake loved the "BumbleBee "Transforming" - he said, "Now that IS the REAL Bumblebee" smile Some awesome pics you took - great one of RVP's int he parking lot...gott a finish looking....

Thanks Guys!!! I actually had 2 cameras that day, one was a point and shoot Canon SD850is that I used for some of the on the go shots, and some around the field, but for the most part I used a Nikon D90

Joe