Saturday evening banquet

Canuck

I'm working out the details with the Restaurant for the Saturday evening banquet. For the large group, we cannot simply order anything off the menu. We will have a limited menu of a few entrees. I figure we need at least one vegetarian dish and two other dishes. See the menu below and offer your suggestions.

http://www.cousinsthedalles.com/images/pdf/Cousins_TheDalles_FullMenu.pdf

I was thinking

Baby Back Ribs

Fish & Chips

Vegetarian Lasagna

I'm still working out the details on how many entrees we are limited to. smile

Those choices are fine with me. I don't normally order a rack of ribs on a first date, but they are so yummy...

good%20ribs.jpg

Fish and Chips!!!! this isn't bloody England!!! tell 'em you need at least one of those Top Sirloins off the Senior menu..... grin...the rest is great..... wink

LOL.

OK, we could have steak, ribs and veggie lasagna as the three choices. That has a good range of price so people can meet their budgets.

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
Fish and Chips!!!! this isn't bloody England!!! tell 'em you need at least one of those Top Sirloins off the Senior menu..... grin...the rest is great..... wink

LOL.

OK, we could have steak, ribs and veggie lasagna as the three choices. That has a good range of price so people can meet their budgets.

Do they have a Dollar Value menue? whistle

OK, I got an update on the banquet situation. Forget what I said above. We actually choose from the buffet menu, not the regular menu if we want the banquet room. We get the banquet room from 6pm to 10pm Saturday if we go with the buffet menu. This will be perfect for handing out awards and door prizes at the meet. We cannot just order off the menu if we use the banquet room.

We can choose two of the plated entrees for the size of our group. The choices are as follows:

PLATED ENTREES

All Plated Entrees include Tossed Green Salad with House Dressing, Coffee and Tea, plus choice of Apple Crisp (a la mode add $2.00) or Chocolate Mousse.

Traditional Roast Turkey $18.99

Tender Roasted Turkey with Herb Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Vegetable and Baked Homemade Roll.

Sliced Prime Rib of Beef $27.99

Prepared Medium with choice of Potato (Roasted Red Potatoes or Mashed), Vegetable and Baked Homemade Roll.

Chef’s Baked Salmon $21.99

Served with Seasoned Rice Pilaf, Vegetable and Freshly Baked Homemade Roll.

Vegetarian Lasagna $17.99

The Chef’s Meatless Marinara Sauce with combination of Cheeses and Vegetables served with Homemade Garlic Bread.

I'm thinking we just get the prime rib and lasagna as the two choices and that should please most people. The prices include salad, coffee/tea and desert too. If $27 seems a little too steep for the prime rib, we could do the Turkey instead.

Let me know what you think. smile

I'm easy, I'd like some food too if it's not too late and the Monte is also easy, she's fine with 87 Octane laugh.

P.S. If I'm too late and had to sign up ten months ago, then, I guess I'll just have a burger from across the street frown.

I sent everyone who has confirmed they are coming to the meet an email or PM regarding the banquet dinner. This is important so if you did not receive it, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Aaron