West Coast Caravan update.......

72-CLASSIC_RIDE

Just talked with Montecruiser (Chris) around 1:15 P.M. Said they were just leaving Tacoma, WA. Got a late start as Shadowgray (Jake) experienced mechanical problem about 5:00 mins. after leaving his driveway. Solved it and in Tacoma another issue arose that needed attention. Latest is everything appears to be working and are on their way.

A little additional time waiting to see if any others would arrive and then decided to head out for Portland and then The Dalles. The expectation was as many as 7 cars were going to meet in Tacoma, but just 3 arrived for the journey. Chis had no further info on the non-arrivals.

So, the West Coast Caravan has been pared down to 3! Canuck (Aaron), Montecruiser (Chris) & ShadowgraySS (Jake). I will hook up with them in Portland for the final leg of the journey.

Baring any further issues, they should arrive here sometime around 4:00 P.M. & into The Dalles likely by 6:00 to 6:30 P.M.

Just around BEER:30 this Thursday!

Will update any new valuable info as it arises until I get the call they are nearing Portland.

So you guys who are staying behind or leaving later & our Easter Brothern wish us luck in finishing the journey without incident.

As Rosanne Rosanna Dana so aptly put it, (it's always something)!

Hope no other news to report as (No News is Good News)!

All take care,

Doug

You are so right, it's always something, count on it. Thanks for the update. Keep them coming and everyone have a great time. Wish I was there. Maybe some year I will fly out there like RVP stated in another thread. - Dave