My Western Meet Photos

Canuck

I made it home from the meet today. Wow! What a great meet. We have some great people in this club and we sure had a lot of fun. I had very little sleep over the 4 nights but it was worth it. Getting up early and staying up chatting until late in the evening. It is so hard to put into words what it is like seeing 20 Montes all in one place and enjoying everyone's company. What a blast!

http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/Aaron70Monte/Car%20Shows/2010%20FGMCC%20Western%20Meet/

I'll put together a page for the site with a detailed assessment of the weekend events and compile the best of all the photos taken.

I can't wait until next year! smile

Nice shots Aaron!!

Nothing like changing a starter at 10pm in the road...We have some

great folks in this club, they dove right in and I basically helped

them change my starter.

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. This year was my first year with my Monte and I was able to participate at the GM Nationals(Carlisle PA) and the Eastern Meet with the celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo. What a great time meeting with all who attended and getting to spend some time with my new "FGMCC Family". It looks like you all had a great time. I am looking forward to next year's meet also. Keep the photos coming!

Aaron and Chris,

Thanks for the pictures. Really great shots and I am not even going to make a comment on Aaron's date but I will leave it out there for someone else.

Rob

Great pic's..thanks for sharing!!!!

I want that banner...Pic 8 of 100.....where can I get one?

IMG_5886.jpg

Steve

Roy made it. e had the Chevy banner and just put one of the large FGMCC decals on it. It looks great.

Great pictures just like I would expect from Aaron & the WM's beautiful scenery! Love the 3 montes in front of that rock formation thing. And Chris - I think that is way too cool how you had members sign your trunk!!!!!!!! That looks great!

That rock formation was a full size recreation of Stonhenge. It was a nice drive out there to get those photos and more great views of the area.

Great pictures just like I would expect from Aaron & the WM's beautiful scenery! Love the 3 montes in front of that rock formation thing. And Chris - I think that is way too cool how you had members sign your trunk!!!!!!!! That looks great!

Thanks Capri, I saved a spot for you to sign next year. coolgrin