Western Meet Races...sort of...

CrazyDavey

here's a short vid of Tim and Red each making a run at The Dalles. As mentioned in some other posts it was a temporary setup on a runway. I'm not quite sure how the measured out the 1/8th mile but I think it had something to do with the "new math" they tried to teach my kid in the 4th grade!!!

Anyway, it wasn't an 1/8th mile, more like a 3/16th mile or something. The times based on Red's car were close to a second off (slow) and the times would vary quite a bit from run to run but it was fun to light up the tires and nothing broke so that's a good day in racing...

Tim has a really strong car that would haul the mail under good track conditions, he was just driving it off the line. Red mysteriously picked up a half second on this run and broke out...uh..yeah....that happens all the time, spinning the tires and getting out of it twice....... crazy

Davey

That was cool! It was fun to see Tim drive past that '55...and see Red going sideways!

You guys were supposed to talk me into entering.

Reds car is awesome!! She took out the turbo-intercoolled tuner with predujice On this run my car vapor-locked half way through second-----Didnt matter, Had a blast. TIM