CrazeyDavey...

Andy's Auto

Best of luck to you two at Pinks.

will do..loading up the trailers now.....thanks Andy.....Davey

You mention "trailers" are you taking both cars?

Good luck you two!

Best of luck to you two at Pinks.

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
will do..loading up the trailers now.....thanks Andy.....Davey

You mention "trailers" are you taking both cars?

Yes, Dave is racing the Chevelle and Red is racing the Monte smile

thanks everyone...arrived in Phoenix at 5pm, just in time to drop off the trailers (that was close!). We are numbers 38 and 39 in staging so at least we might get a good pit area.

We will head over there this morning to get ready for registration, tech and index assignments.

We spent the evening doing "Monte" facts..Red wants to make sure she can answer any questions about her car. grin So today will be interesting as we get the feel of the whole thing. We're just going to have fun and enjoy the experience, we will take lot's of pic's and report in...thanks again, Davey

thanks guys....well we finally get to fire up the cars today. Yesterday was just the initial signup and getting our pit area. We got early numbers (40 and 41) so we were able to pit in the main area. We asked if we could put one trailer on the left and one on the right with the cars in the middle and they helped us do that (cool).

Today will be busy, tech, Speed TV registration, Pinks registration and then we will get a couple of TnT runs. Have already met some very nice people and have seen some cars I've seen on the show before (I think some of these guys just follow the show from race to race). You can't believe some of the rigs these guys have, a million plus easy.

As we were leaving yesterday we saw Rich and his posse walking towards the tower so the cast of characters are here. I haven't seen any other Monte's yet but people are still coming in so there might be some yet (they said about 560 cars).

Thanks for all the wishes, we are hoping this is going to be fun as that's all we're here for....I'll report back later...Davey

Hey Dave Give me a shout, I live 10 miles from Firebird. We will be at the GoodGuys show in Scottsdale also. And the Pavillions car show Sat. Night. Would love to meet ya. Ron