Mugs

Sam (Bones)

• 5 months later...

Yeah, not sure how I missed this thread, but here's some pics of me and the family.

My lovely wife and I a few years ago at Christmas:

2005.jpg

And again at a Christmas party a year ago ...

2009.jpg

Me and my folks back at the farm:

2006.jpg

And for kicks, this is me and my boss the day I got out of the Navy. Yes, I used to wear glasses (had Lasik since then):

2002.jpg

• 7 months later...

Yay...I found this thread. LOL There's a lot of great photos on here. It is nice to put a face to the names and I'll refer back to this thread in future. Here's a pic of my beautiful wife Rhoda and I on our wedding day two and a half years ago.

DemmingsWed_135.jpg

Here's some of the group from the Western Meet last year:

Matt22.jpg

Matt (Trunkmatt), Rodney (Z204me), Doug (72-CLASSIC RIDE), Aaron (Canuck), Pat, Garrett (Monte72Carlo)

Tyler (youngmonte71), Liam (7monte1ss), Vaughn (Vaughn), Cameron (58impala), Jay (jays55), Roy

• 3 weeks later...

About time I posted my "mug." coffee

I'm with the Commemorative Air Force's (Southern Minnesota Wing) P-51C Mustang honoring the Tuskegee Airmen. I'm a big supporter of the project.

DSC01087.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Huh? I thought ai had posted to this thread before... Here's a pic of me my youngest daughter and my wife Shanna at the 2011 Daytona 500.

0220111259a.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have had Dobies my whole life. I luv them Sat I had to put my old man down He was almost 11 (JAN he would have been) I still get tears when I think of him he was my boy. He was 108 lbs. Got the last 3 from the Dobie rescue in south Fl.Here they both are Sammy is the black & tan. Thanks for all the B-day wishesc4d87a1a.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres me & my oldest son "Sully" when he was about 1 1/2 years old, currently he is 3 1/2. I have 2 sons now, Aiden, my second, is 16 months old. Pictures are from March or April 2011. I have only been working on this car during the winter months, CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO, cold, dark Michigan winters, they are great.

He loves getting into daddys tools & stuff. Im sure I will be building more cars in the future with both my sons, and fixing the ones they will most likely be wrecking too. This car Im actually building for Sully, when he is old enough and has enough experience, can appriciate & respect it. I want to get them both involved in classic cars, teach them about cars & all that good stuff.

If I have any rattles & squeaks when my car (his car) is finished, Im pretty sure I know who to blame it on smile

201102061533192.jpg

201102061533193.jpg

201102061533195.jpg

201102061533196.jpg

201102061533194.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I'm new to the club and enjoyed this thread. My latest family photo is from my youngest sons wedding. I performed the ceremony which was held in our back yard. Also a picture taken when I was in Israel and growing a beard which when upon returning my wife said she wouldn't kiss me with it; I shaved that afternoon.

MB01_zps1ef958ca.jpg

Me_zpsb9ded847.jpg

There are four generations on both sides. I'm in the back wearing glasses, my wife Sarah is holding our granddaughter and is wearing white pants in the front. My parents are on the far right.

Blessings to all this holiday season,

Patrick

My wife Rhoda and I on our wedding day 4 years ago. It was a beautiful day fpr a beautiful wedding and Bride. smile

DemmingsWed_135.jpg

And here's my Mom and Dad and I at the 2012 Autofest in Oshawa Ontario. My Monte was originally my Mom's late Brother Ron's car.

Autofest012.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening all. I had not looked through all the pages of this Mugs post in quite some time and in doing so I found quite a few of the posts missing the pictures due to the age of the posts and the picture hosting sites having the pictures having been removed so the links no longer working. I noticed an old post from Capri saying she had removed all posts with missing pictures.

Over time this has happened again with close to 50 posts with missing pictures or posts refering to pictures that are no longer there.

I have gone through all of these posts and removed these old useless posts. You can scan the Mugs and repost a more recent picture if you want.

Rob