Roof spot welds

I give up. Looking for the pics of one of our members who r/r his roof. I need to know where the welds are before i start grinding in the wrong place.

Does anyone know where i can find them? Or anyone have pics that they can show me?

Thanks

Willie

all the spot welds are in the front and rear window channels (top) then you gotta melt the lead on the top of the sail panels and front pillars...its hideing spot welds and on the drip rails. The ones on the drip rails goes through 3 pieces of metal so you gotta drill those out from the top to remove the roof!

Thanks Guys,

I need to save some room in the garage, so i am going to take the skin off the good roof and just lay it on the bad roof for now. This will be for another project. Hope my hands are half as good as yours Scott. So i will cut the spots out on the front and back windows and above the sail panels and front pillars, but inbetween the drip rails i will cut with a cutting wheel. Any other hints before i start?

This way i have more room to work on the current project,that i havent seen for the last 3-4 months.

Thanks for all the help guys, i would of been on this comp for a week trying to find the right post.

You guys are great

Willie