wha.....

Arsin

You won those? Wow. Impressive. Congratulations!

Yep, from a raffle on Lay It Low (.com). A nation wide raffle, and I won grin We had just buried my cousin, so my family was (is) still heart broken over it. When we won, it was like a sign, so I renamed the car using her nick name which is Hell Fire (we didn't plan that lol). I'm going to get a flame thrower kit from either SPAL or Auto Loc, which we enable me to shoot flames without having to run the engine rich like you orignally had to do.

Originally Posted By: Mo's70MCs
What size brother what size? cool

Originally Posted By: Mikstudie
Originally Posted By: Mo's70MCs
What size brother what size? cool

Thanx grin 14's. 13's don't look right on first gens imo. Gonna wrap in them in a set of Hankook 175/7014's. It's a little smaller than the stock ralley's, so it lowers it just enough that I won't need lowering springs. The guy building them is located right off Whittier. What I wouldn't do to be able to cruise the blvd back in the 60's 70's.

Rod,they say size doesn't matter.lol

Have you been talking to my lady cry

Arsin,nice wheels,they look like they belong on one of those damm Lowrider cars.lol J/K Bro.smile

Look good,UH Green and Gold would look good..

Thanx, I chose the 72 cross laced rims because they remind me of a set of the old school Tru spokes, which are VERY pricey these days, even in bad condition.

Originally Posted By: Monte7071
Nice looking wheels Arsin congrats on winning them. Mike here is a green and gold wire for you lol.

green_gold.jpg

I'm going to do something similiar to the 100 spoke wires I got now. I love how people will paint thier spokes the same color as the car, really gives it that custom look.

those are nice wheels....

i prefer a bone stock monte.. but i love a bone stock monte with 13x7 wires and thin whitewalls.

I have always had alot of respect for the lowriders and the unbelieveable amout of time and money they invest into the cars.

i would not say the lowrider community is anymore dangerous than billybob and his buddys mudbogging giant trucks at 1am drunk as hell with a bunch of country folk standing around with shotguns and beer.

Those are some nice rims. I plan on lowriding my 70 in the summertime and swicthing out to my ralleys during the off season. I just picked up some original skirts from a guy here in so Cal. though I may have paid a little too much($240.00 posted on ad then $40 more for mount brackets)I got them just cause I didnt want to go chasing around for more. I've owned 3 diffrent lowriders a 1972 custom which I didnt know what I had and a 1972 cutlass supreme and a 1983 monte .

those are nice wheels....

i prefer a bone stock monte.. but i love a bone stock monte with 13x7 wires and thin whitewalls.

I have always had alot of respect for the lowriders and the unbelieveable amout of time and money they invest into the cars.

i would not say the lowrider community is anymore dangerous than billybob and his buddys mudbogging giant trucks at 1am drunk as hell with a bunch of country folk standing around with shotguns and beer.

My homie Big Tony brought up a good point. If we wanna do away with this stigma attached to lowriders we should start attending more hot rod/muscle car shows and not: Dress like gangstas, not bump rap music as we arrive to the show, and introduce our selves and let our actions speak for themselves.

Originally Posted By: bulldogge
Those are some nice rims. I plan on lowriding my 70 in the summertime and swicthing out to my ralleys during the off season. I just picked up some original skirts from a guy here in so Cal. though I may have paid a little too much($240.00 posted on ad then $40 more for mount brackets)I got them just cause I didnt want to go chasing around for more. I've owned 3 diffrent lowriders a 1972 custom which I didnt know what I had and a 1972 cutlass supreme and a 1983 monte .

i don't know about to much, thats about how much I've seen them going for. Gonna pick me up some skirts and swap out the rear end from one with a g-body so the wires'll tuck. If you want I think you could run standards in the back without having to swap out rear ends. Not really gonna see much of them with the skirts on. I saw a guy on Lay It Low do that, didn't look bad. You got any pics of your ride? What you got planned for it? I'm assuming your from Fresno (bull dog country lol). Some good shops around that way.

I have some pics. postedin the members photos but it still in restore mode. I got some cancer issues that I'm gonna be doing(photos will follow). I live in the San Diego area and we are spoiled with great weather so I love to cruise the beach. I want to buy some old school tru-rays 14/7 or 8 with the corvette flags in the emblem. Think im gonna change the nickname.LOL

I have some pics. postedin the members photos but it still in restore mode. I got some cancer issues that I'm gonna be doing(photos will follow). I live in the San Diego area and we are spoiled with great weather so I love to cruise the beach. I want to buy some old school tru-rays 14/7 or 8 with the corvette flags in the emblem. Think im gonna change the nickname.LOL

Tru rays are NICE, but I've found they can be pretty pricey. Thats why I decided to go with the 72 cross lace spokes. But if you get your hands on a set, don't let go of them grin You should post up pics nayways, alot of us are still in the restore stage, gotta start some where homie

Okay found them. Glad to see your bringing her back to life! Alot of good shops in your area. YOu roll with a car club or solo?

I found a youngster that wants to sell his rays but he was asking alot cause he had brand new premium sportways 520s that were mounted but never used, they still had the rubber nubs on them but he didnt find a buyer so her is dropping the price so I might pick them up. No club just solo for right now.

I found a youngster that wants to sell his rays but he was asking alot cause he had brand new premium sportways 520s that were mounted but never used, they still had the rubber nubs on them but he didnt find a buyer so her is dropping the price so I might pick them up. No club just solo for right now.

Were your club,roll with us homie.smile

new 520's? Yeah jump on that! You could always take it to a shopw that sells wires and have them pull them off and sell the tires. I'm not a fan of the 520's but ALOT of OG cats are. i bought some Hankook 175-70-14's for mine, but I have yet to roll it. You goin bad or juice?

Ironically, the song "Lowrider" by WAR is a happy kind of song and probably comes more closely to giving an accurate view of the culture.

That is actually one of my ringback tones wink I agree with all the above comments - just takes a few to spoil things - just like with cycle riders, rottweillers, etc. A few bad doesn't mean all are bad.

Sharp wheels! They are gonna look great!

And we do clean out the forums - though this one hasn't gotten full enough to clean out yet (lol). We have a ton of space on our new site here but we still clean out the oldest stuff by either deleting it or if it is important then we archive it to our archive section for safe keeping.