time slips

OK, big block, small block, enough is enough, we can make either one run eek

nothing else is going now on the board now and I was bored,

LET'S SEE THE TIME SLIPS FROM BOTH!!! laugh

this is the last time I ran, hope you can read them confused

time%20slips.tif

This first timeslip is on a stock 402 with the addition of headers and a 14" open element air filter.

Probably one of the first times I had it to the track, car was running horrible, times were all over the place.

2197906_39_full.jpg

The timeslip below is where it is at of right now, with the 502.

Now the car will run consistent runs back to back. Motor is pretty much untuned right out of the crate.

2197906_8_full.jpg

Come on, here is the place to prove yourself, I`ve heard some high claims by some people and this is the spot to back it up. laugh

Sam , i promised myself for the past 5 years i would go to the track , but since i dont have enough brains to take a weekend off , i have no time slip , but i would be glad to run you side by side this year at Lapeer with my itty bitty trailor King ( no queens here ) want to rent the track for a day ???????? takers?????????

Leo

I've got my fastest E.T. time slip hanging on the fridge for like 3 years now, I just haven't had the patience to try and post it here. 12.90 @ 104.8. I've only went racing 3 times the last couple years. frown

fgmcc

Leo,

HECK YA!!!

what else could be more fun with your clothes on lol

win or lose, nothing is better than running the snot out of your hot rod laugh

well, almost nothing :rolleyes:

Sam drivin.gif

I want to see Monteratt's time slips, I hope he can back up his numbers with some evidence, but I get the feeling he's a chevelle nut just heckling us, Don will set us straight on this again, but heck common since tells us 5.30's at 220 MPH. even in the L.V. clean air is lollol

fgmcc