Pictures of Terry's Monte resto

7tonemonte

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like the idea of the car club decal over the Model A car on the license plate,

I didn't like the Model A on the Tag as well,The Keystone Auto Club just fit over it,its made of brass and porcilin coated and held with 2 sided tape.

Thanks guys for the comments,He did an awesome job,also painted the rockers black as factory and the front splash pan silver as it was.Door jams, under the hood and trunk lid and detailed the inside of the trunk all was done.All new rubber seals ,gaskets and decals.The lower trim is N.O.S. Also he gave me a DVD of all the repairs he done. I'm very pleased with the whole job. Now I need to get more insurance on it !!.

I'll have Tony inspect it for his seal of approval lol

Terry

Terry, which front spoiler did you install? Was it specifically for a Monte/Chevelle or did you fabricate the mounting?

Hope you don't mind me asking. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. smile

I know there has been a recent thread on front spoilers, but I don't remember that our car was specifically mentioned.

Thanks,

Thanks Robert,

Dennis ,you only need to drill a 1/4 in hole in the bumper brackets for the ends,the middle bolts to the existing bolt that holds the hood release brkt at the bottom on the core support.

Terry

Thanks for the link, Bob. And thanks for the installation tips, Terry. That is a really nice looking spoiler! It's going on my "to do" list which is getting longer by the day.

Terry, Beautiful! Can't wait to see it! I'll have to see if I can get with Tony and see it in person. Congrats!!!

Thanks guys,I'm really happy with it,I also decided to go with the metal inner fenders and they look great and a direct bolt in with out mods.Had to drill the holes for that rear splash extension that goes from the rear of the inner fender to cowl but thats all.

Terry

Hi Robert,

I got mine at Carlisle last yr from Luttys,don't know the brand but you could call them,#724 265-2988 or email them at sales@luttyschevy.com.

www.Luttyschevy.com

Tony may know what brand they sell ,he deals with them alot.

They are here in western Pa,Cheswick PA,near Pittsburg.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...