.I WAS BORED SO I.......

Looks Good. I would run them on my car to.

Thanks Tony!!! I have to get one rechromed, it's going to cost close to $200 but I like the style of the wheels and they are discontinued

Still $200 Bucks is cheap compaired to the cost of 4 brand new. What did you have to pay for them if I missed the price.

I paid $250 plus shipping from Florida. I could've gotten some for less the overall total but I think these wheels look better on the first gen and they kind of got that classic styling that you can run on the Montes.

ive always liked those rims.....They are gonna look good on the Monte!!!!
Originally Posted By: bigtankjones
Very cool.
Thanks Guys!!!! Now if only I can get the Monte done and finished. well almost finished cause they're never done

It's no big deal.You just need long studs which you can get from Summit or GM and then run billet aluminum spacers.Hey.I just happen to have a set!;)

After that you can run some C6 brakes.That would be slick.

I just sold a set of Z06 reproduction wheels.I couldn't give them away.They where almost mint and I had to let them go for $300.:(

what are the details?

backspace,width etc etc.

I really want to stuff a set of vette Z06 wheels on mine and I'm nearly mentally prepared for the spacing and heartache challenge of it.