Rob Peters

Rob-Our prayers are with you. Hospitals are not a great place to be when we're sick. Get well soon so that you can get healthy back at home. Carl

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Mrs Peters doesn't mind but I will give a short update. Life is not a picnic for Rob. Rob is still in ICU, has pneumonia, and still has complications with the stone(s). If Dan sees this, hope I got the story right. Just trying to keep the FGMCC family abreast of the situation. - Dave

Yes Dave that unfortunately is correct. I talked to Pat a few hours ago and Robs condition is pretty much unchanged since yesterday. I think she was hoping for improvement today but it didnt happen.

Ive known Rob since I was about seven years old and trust me when I tell you ....he can be stubborn!!!!!!! Right now I think thats a good thing. Although hes really not awake at the moment Im sure when he is he will be touched by everyones concern , this club is a big part of Robs life.......and Im sure my sister will agree with me when I say......He chose well!

Dan

It's good to see you on the boards again, Dan - although I wish the reason was better! Thanks for the information, guys. Like so many others here, I will keep Rob in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Get well soon, RVP!

Dave

Okay talked to my sister tonight and Robs son Patrick. I wish I had better news. Earlier in the day Rob was showing some small improvement but what he had gained is gone away. Im afraid my earlier assessment of Robs condition might have been off. Rob is a very sick man tonight, I dont want to go into details.... Rob is too proud to have his problems posted out into view ....and I respect him too much to do that to him. But if you are the praying kind , keep Rob, my sister Pat, Patrick, Tom, Heidi Emily and Ryan in your prayers.

Dan

I just now seen this thread, it's terrible to hear what is going on with Rob. Hoping the best for him.

I keep checking this thread - hoping to see a very very long play by play post of RVP's "adventure" with his own personal humorous spin on it. Instead it continous to sound worse - it's very scary as a friend & reader. Please keep the updates coming.

Prayers from Ohio continue to PA.

frown

Thoughts and prayers continuing. Come on Rob keep fighting.

Thanks for the update Dan. As Capri said we are always looking at this thread waiting for him to get better. Come on Rob!!!

thoughts & prayers. I went through the hospitalization period as well, renal failure is no joke. Last resort was going under the knife, I was fortunate that my stent restored my kidney function and the lithotripsy treatments finally did away with my stones. It's about a complete lifestyle change for us (stone-builders) now. Get better soon Rob.