2013 Western Meet - Spokane, WA

Canuck

Another great FGMCC Western Meet in the books! Thanks, Aaron, for all your hard work and dedication to making this a great event year after year. Thanks to FGMCC leaders for providing us with a great weekend of support. Already looking forward to next year!!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exceptinal as usual Aaron. Many kudos and thanks from Gwen and I. Hope to see you and the rest of the great Monte folks again soon.

It really was great to get together with everyone, and as everyone has mentioned, Aaron did a terrific job. Enjoyed meeting new people and syncing them up to their signatures or award winning photography. Nice cars Jay! Sandy had as much fun with the wives as I had with the guys. Looking forward to my next meet already.

My deepest personal thanks to the planning of the yearly event.

Also - a sincere and heartfelt thanks for those who attend. I am serious when I call the western meet my "family reunion". It is great to see everyone each and every year... and just pick up where we all left off.

Several times since joining the FGMCC I have had the opportunity to move elsewhere... and you guys are one of the Anchors in my life that keep me happy with where I now am.

Here is to hoping we don't wait another whole year!