2013 Western Meet - Spokane, WA

Canuck

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Canuck
Edited

Do we still need to register through you? And does that include the membership or do we have to do that ourselves beforehand?

Oops, you are right, we must register as a group. It's not how we typically do things for meets so it slipped my mind the other night when I posted that info. I removed the registration info I posted. Thanks for reminding me. crazy

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER YET.

If for some reason you do register without sending it to me, please let me know and I will straighten it out. smile

As for the Good Guys membership, I believe we can do it at the same time that we register for the event. I will have more details in the spring.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 months to go! I can't wait!

yay

I've got 17 members on the list already and a few more considering on joining us.

YIKES! shock Only 7 more Months to go? Think I'll head over to the storage today & see if the ole girl still starts. Can't wait for better weather so I can put her back on the road.

Sounds like it could be a good turn out (maybe a record) Aaron. 2beers

Come on August..........

Doug

Well sorry to say I will not be attending the Western Meet this year. My daughter picked that weekend to get married. So I will be traveling to Colorado for her wedding. Sorry I really wanted to attend it.

Well sorry to say I will not be attending the Western Meet this year. My daughter picked that weekend to get married. So I will be traveling to Colorado for her wedding. Sorry I really wanted to attend it.

Life happens. I'm sure we'll see you at a future meet Bob smile

Accomodations Info:

Super 8 Motel Spokane Valley

hotel web site

This hotel has lots of parking for trucks and trailers if needed. There are also lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Rates are $70 for rooms with one bed and $80 with 2 beds. When booking please tell them it is for Goodguys.

I booked my hotel room today too. April and I will arrive sometime around lunch on the 15th and will leave on the 19th. yay

Im waiting on Aarons group booking info. In the meanwhile ive started to "freshen" up the old girl and trying to decide what shoes for her to wear.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been told that we can register individually and we will still be able to park as a group. Late last year I was told that we need to register as a group to park together but the person I talked to at that time was incorrect.

Everyone can now register for the event. Registration for the event is $45 before August and $55 during August if you are currently a Goodguys member. If you are not a Goodguys member, the registration is $65 including a silver Goodguys membership and $80 including a gold Goodguys membership.

Here is the registration form:

https://www.good-guys.com/pdf/reg/GNWN_RegForm13.pdf

You can also register online or over the phone. Information is on the web site here:

https://www.good-guys.com/gnwn