GM resto package

My 72 is alomst completly gutted out, no seats, carpet, headliner etc...

What does the resto package have and where can I get it?

Thanks,

Dion

------------------

72 Monte Carlo

72 Cheyenne C20

If you are refering to the resto package from Chevrolet, It is an information package generated from your VIN number. It lists almost every code that you might need to totally restore your, in my case, 1972 Monte Carlo. There is at least 40 pages just packed with info. Certainly worth the call. Jerry

As Jerry mentioned the package will have all the info for the 72 model year. BUT will not have info for your specific car, unless it was built in CANADA (Oshawa, Ontario) It could be possible as alot of the cars built in Oshawa were for US import. The 7th digit in the vin should be a 1 for Canadian plant. If it is a letter it was built in the US.

MachieB

I am not sure if the Restoration Package is still available from GM. When you call, have your VIN available in case they ask for it. The restoration package is only YEAR specific and not individual VIN number specific. The only reason they may ask for your VIN is to verify you infact may have a car and they can identify the year by the VIN. You can reach them by call ing 1-800-222-1020.

Rob

------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/id/robsmodelamonte

294862_10.jpg

My Two Girls

Go Car or Show Car, it doesn't matter, you are welcome here