What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my crankshaft, pistons, rods, rings and bearings after balancing. CP pistons were perfect out of the box. Rods needed a little help. Balance bob weight worked out to 2224 grams.

Painted my block the body color.

Got the coil over's in yesterday for the rear end and got them installed this evening https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=740300249338284&set=pcb.740300276004948&type=1 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=740300266004949&set=pcb.740300276004948&type=1 waiting on ladder bars to come in but now we can get a rough ideal where everything can run

I changed the thermostat, rad hoses and flushed the coolant on the 71 today. Took it for its first gruise of the year... and second... and third... LOL. I love owning a big block now!

Oil and filter change, fuel filter change, then back into the corner of the garage!

I put Anthony to work, soon he will handle all the maintenance on vehicles here lol

Another full day of rain today, roads are cleaning up, I'm hoping to stretch it's legs a bit this week.

Photos as promised.

Driving to work. Had some good tunes.

042.JPG

0441.JPG

0512.JPG

The view from my office. I love that I can see my car all day from my desk. It's about 7 feet away.

0532.JPG

Coming home:

0552.JPG

0582.JPG

If you have to be working as much as you are it is nice to have that view out of your window

Rob

Aaron, I've said it before, I'll say it again, that is one sweeet SS. smile And that is a great view you have too. Dig the 8 track band

I have only started my Monte and backed it out of the garage thus far. Planning on washing tomorrow and taking the first ride since October grin

The scenery makes for a nice drive to/from work. Very little rain where I live and no bumper to bumper traffic either. My drive is about 25 minutes mostly at 65-70 MPH.

Ordered my chin spoiler. Randy said it will ship on April 11, too late for the Tally barbeque but I still cannot wait!