What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good decision Todd, you wont regret it. Go all out and do it up right! Great progress, keep up the good work.

Was going to do some work on mine but just opened up a box with an incorrect A/C compressor in it frown Gave them all the info in the world they needed and they still screwed it up mad

Was going to do some work on mine but just opened up a box with an incorrect A/C compressor in it frown Gave them all the info in the world they needed and they still screwed it up mad

Retail customer service these days is hit and miss at best. I placed a phone order with Summit a couple of weeks ago and it was obvious that I was inconveniencing the Guy....and I was spending about $250. I hope to receive the correct parts and if I don't I'll be going up the ladder when I contact them. It was my first experience ordering from Summit. frown

I told myself I wasn't taking the body off the frame...

513433B3-CECC-46A8-99A7-62AD288CE0AD.jpg

That's the bad thing about Rochester, NY, that snowball wont mealt till July 18th and by July 20th there will be enough snow to start a new snowball. I was in Rochester once for their summer, I think it fell on July 13th that year.

rob

While cleaning out a mouse house, that was built behind my rear seat over the winter, I found another partial build sheet for my car. I have one that's perfect but this one is only about 40% complete. Anyway, It was fun finding it.

ahh i see another frame off goin on..you will be glad you did it...

im at the end of mine and super happy

i got the hood back on and some what lined up...as the snow slows down...

20140408_203419_zpsbsyj6gt3.jpg

I have spent the past 3 days compiling information in a pictorial/tutorial to install Power Bucket Driver Seat, Power Windows & Power Door Locks.

I believe I have all the info I need and am about ready to tackle this project. grin

Doug

If everyone doesn't mind me asking, why do you guys still place phone orders?

Cause the info didn't seem to fit my application on line, so I called the place. The guy said I'm glad you called because so many people order these on line the have to return them cause they are wrong. Boy did that make me feel better as we began to look up the correct part for my car. In the end I still got the wrong part aaahhhhhhhh!!!!! mad

For the most part I order most everything on line but just couldn't find a source for an a compressor that the info was dead on.

In my case I ordered over the phone because I wanted to ensure it was shipped through USPS and not UPS or FedEx. UPS and Fedex have nailed me with ridiculous "brokerage" fees in the past bringing stuff over the border. They surprise you with it and it is robery in my opinion. frown

PAID &1,200 ON THE 1971 BODY SHOP BILL AND $1,000 ON THE 1970 BODY SHOP BILL. AND I THOUGHT 'VETTES WERE MONEY PITS!!

MUWAHHHAAAHHAA!

tried to race my dad in his new toy ( I lost)

13751806784_e2ed08e012_z.jpg

can't compete with twin turbos and all wheel drive, I'll still beat him at roasting tires shifter

Yeah but you got more bang for your buck too.

Originally Posted By: cbolt
Installed a chin spoiler

No pics, no chin spoiler lol

If you say so..... smirk

Actually I have never posted a pic on this site, don't even know how.

Hi Cbolt....to post pics you'll need a photobucket account which is free. Just upload your pics to the photobucket account and copy and paste links from your photobucket account to the postings here. smile

Ahhh, sounds easy enough. Old as I am still learning new stuff every day. LOL I'll play around with it and see if I can't upload a pic or two.