Michigan Monte Meet

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philzy is always welcome grin blackhawks fan or not

Mike...you can be a hard--- all you want, it's just a cover, you're a big softy and everyone knows it! smirk

Thats what Trich says,in more ways than one..lol

Philzy is always welcome grin blackhawks fan or not

Mike...you can be a hard--- all you want, it's just a cover, you're a big softy and everyone knows it! smirk

You too start singing the theme from the Lion King and I am not coming........

Just sayin sick

Scott grinlol

you guys weren't around nine years ago when Mike and I joined the club, we went at each other like this every day, it was a blast yay and with our good friend Robyn (AKA bird R.I.P cry2) it was like the three stooges, the dancing banana has a lot of meaning to those who have been here for our antics back then smile

and the musketeers was started, Mike, Robyn and myself. Then others joined in the fun....good times, one of the very many reasons why this place means so much to some of us fart

the fart is another story lol (you had to know Robyn smile )

you guys weren't around nine years ago when Mike and I joined the club, we went at each other like this every day, it was a blast yay and with our good friend Robyn (AKA bird R.I.P cry2) it was like the three stooges, the dancing banana has a lot of meaning to those who have been here for our antics back then smile

and the musketeers was started, Mike, Robyn and myself. Then others joined in the fun....good times, one of the very many reasons why this place means so much to some of us fart

the fart is another story lol (you had to know Robyn smile )

And "Sitting over water" was another.

kickingkickingkickingkickingfart

I promised when I think of him I would smile grin

how can you not smile when thinking of him and the fun we had bleh

and one of the reasons I'm willing to put together a gathering, the friends I have met here are some of the nicest people you ever want to meet, and I want others to experience that too

That's great Sam....you had mentioned once to me before that you had a very good connection with Robyn and you had mentioned it was something to do with the dancing banana. I wish I had been around then but I really do enjoy it on here now as well.

I don't remember many of the three stooges quotes but I remember a ton of Bugs Bunny quotes. smile

Originally Posted By: Phil
Sounds great.

Sam if you invite Blackhawks lovers I am out...lol

Still reeling from the thrashing the Wings got on Sunday?

I would love to make it up for this but not sure right now I'll have to see how it plays out. Any camp grounds nearby Sam depending on when it is. I am strictly a fair weather camper, the warmer the better.

a couple of them, less than a mile away

wouldn't maybe show interest???

Man did I read that first part of the poll wrong...somehow I took it as yes or no poll...my bad... blush

Originally Posted By: Sam (Bones)

Man did I read that first part of the poll wrong...somehow I took it as yes or no poll...my bad... blush

This is the kind of crap that makes Rods list. grin

Originally Posted By: 502ci
Originally Posted By: Sam (Bones)

This is the kind of crap that makes Rods list. grin

rofl