Michigan Monte Meet

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in too. I store my Monte in Indiana so hopefully we can schedule this around the dream cruise when I'll have the Monte up here. Either way, whatever date we decide, taking the Monte on a road trip sounds good to me.

• 1 month later...

I have been a away for a couple of years after I stored my Monte and opened a business. So I would love to come out and check out other Monte Carlos. I'll be waiting for someone to post a date and time...

• 2 weeks later...

Sam.....any idea of a date on this yet? I'm hopeful to make it but our summer schedule is pretty full. I'd love to come down there and meet several of you if at all possible.

Please keep us posted when you can.

I hope Dee is feeling better.

Thanks,

Larry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Next 4 weekends are not good for me. Sept 21/22 or 27/28 will work. Oct 5/6 no good wifey's birthday, any other weekend in Oct is good though. I'm in if you guys can work around those dates.

I'm down for whenever you guys decide. I brought my Monte up from Indiana for the Dream Cruise and will have it here for the Frankenmuth Autofest Labor day weekend. So if we can plan something soon after I will keep it here a few more weeks before taking it back to store it.

I'm down for whenever you guys decide. I brought my Monte up from Indiana for the Dream Cruise and will have it here for the Frankenmuth Autofest Labor day weekend. So if we can plan something soon after I will keep it here a few more weeks before taking it back to store it.

Felix. I will look for you at Auto Fest. We normally go to the Friday Night Block party with a car. But this year my son has a Football game at 400pm (Friday). So I am just going to hit the Car Show on Saturday. As a spectator of course.

Sounds good. I'm really looking forward to the Auto Fest this year and having my Monte there (last year I went solely as a spectator). She may not be show winning material but I have been having a blast having it here and want to take it out as much as possible and always looking forward to meeting some of the members from this site.

• 2 weeks later...