wide belt moldings

hijack

everybody I talk to gives you many kudo's for the back up light lenses, but from a customer's point of view....$40 each for just a lenses compared to say a complete license light ($20) assembly is on the pricey side.

am I going to buy a set, maybe, I finally found (yesterday) my back up lights and mine are in very good condition, so that $80 could go to help pay for some other things I need

I know the plate light was used on many different models, but look at it from a consumers point of view, don't get me wrong, I DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS!!!!

• 3 months later...

Sounds like I know which ones to buy. Although I had a set of the repops brand for my red Monte 3 years ago when I put it together and they seem to fight me, although maybe the ones I got were older stock, mayby they've improved also. smile

• 4 months later...

Im not understanding the question very well, please explain in more detail if you could please.

Im not sure what you want to cut/trim, shouldn't be any cutting/trimming of anything involved with installing the wide belt moldings.

The rubber on mine extends past the chrome strip on the quarter window... It's in the body shop now I don't know if they were installed right....Can you give me a picture where the front side window meet te quarter window...... thanks