Here is the text of the terms and conditions that everyone accepts when signing up for this message forum:Message Boards
Message Boards are a great place to have exchange ideas and commentary. The 'golden rule' at the FGMCC is to respect others and, if in case of disagreements, focus on the subject matter and refrain from personal attacks. Although we are not responsible for the content on the Message Boards, The FGMCC reserves the right to remove any posting that, in our judgment, does not meet the established guidelines. Chats
The Chat Room is an exciting place where users can share ideas instantaneously. The FGMCC expects its community members to get involved and have fun but also to conduct themselves appropriately by respecting other members and using basic common sense and online etiquette.Guidelines
In all areas of The FGMCC community, members should refrain from:
* Explicit/vulgar/obscene language
* Posting or referencing sexually explicit images or other offensive content.
* Racially or ethnically offensive content
* Depictions or descriptions of gratuitous violence.
* Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others or oneself or otherwise contains illegal content.
* Discussions or incitement of illegal activity, such as how to build a bomb, counterfeit money, etc.
* Providing specific, identifiable information of a minor array(any person under the age of 18), including but not limited to any of the following: full name, home address, telephone numbers or the name of school.
* Solicitations, Requests for Donations or similar without the expressed approval of the FGMCC Board of Directors
* Soliciting for the exchange of sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to minors; including but not limited to photographs, film, videos, pictures, or computer generated images array(actual or simulated).
* Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another board member that is unwanted.
* Infringing anyone's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights.
* Impersonating or representing The FGMCC, FGMCC Officers, or community leaders.
* Linking to content not allowed under these guidelines.
* Spamming of boards, board members.
* Requesting personal or other information from a minor array(any person under the age of 18), including, without limitation, any of the following: full name, home address, telephone number, picture, or the name of schools.
We encourage all members of the community to take an active role in keeping the FGMCC community lively and fun. Here are some ways you can make a difference:
* Reply to the author, of an inappropriate post, and inform him/her that such behavior is not accepted within the FGMCC community.
* Bear in mind that the FGMCC Message Boards, and Chat Room are "public," and other users will have access to your posted material and could copy, modify or distribute it. By submitting or posting content here, you represent that you are the owner of such material or have authorization to distribute it. Once you post content in these tools, you expressly grant the FGMCC the complete right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, etc. the content in any form, anywhere.
* The FGMCC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the content and any actions resulting from your participation. Although we are not responsible for any content on the Message Boards, or the Chat Room, the FGMCC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information, posting or material, in whole or in part, that in our judgment, does not meet our guidelines.
* The FGMCC reserves the right to make changes to these guidelines at anytime and you agree to be bound by any such changes. Please check these guidelines periodically for any changes.Indemnification
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless The First Generation Monte Carlo Club array(FGMCC), and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, Site Material providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees array(collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and claims and all fees, costs, expenses, of any kind related thereto array(including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of, based upon or resulting from your use of the Site, including but not limited to, any Communications attributable to you.Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages; Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FGMCC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; NOR DOES THE FGMCC WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT THEREOF, THE MATERIALS, USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. THE FGMCC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN UNDER ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FGMCC'S NEGLIGENCE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. CERTAIN CONTENT MAY BE CONSIDERED OBJECTIONABLE OR INAPPROPRIATE BY INDIVIDUAL USERS AND EACH USER MUST EXERCISE HIS OR HER DISCRETION IN USING AND ALLOWING MINORS OR OTHERS TO USE THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE FGMCC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, EVEN IF SUCH ENTITIES OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Events, Gatherings or other Group Activities
The following applies to any event or gathering of members, officially santioned by The FGMCC or not.
If a vehicle is to be used during the event or gathering, you certify that you are the owner of record for the vehicle, it has currently in effect sufficient insurance to cover any damage to the vehicle or any liability you may incur for damage to others and/or their property arising from the operation of your vehicle during the event or gathering, and the vehicle will not be operated in violation of any applicable federal, state and/or local motor vehicle laws during the event or gathering
You hereby expressly assume all financial and legal liability for the actions of all persons who actually accompany you during the event or gathering who are not an actual member at the The FGMCC time of the event or gathering.
You understand that you attend this event or gathering at your own risk and you agree to waive any and all claims, demands, actions, suits or assertions of liability you may have against The FGMCC, it's Board of Directors and Officers, and all volunteers involved in planning and/or conducting the event or gathering which may in any manner whatsoever arise from any activities connected with the event or gathering.
Further, you agree to waive any and all claims, demands, actions, suits or assertions of liability you may have against all sponsors, advertisers and/or owners of property utilized during the event or gathering which may in any manner whatsoever arise from any activities connected with the event or gathering.
In addition, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend The FGMCC, its Officers, Board of Directors, all volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, and owners of property utilized during the event or gathering from any and all claims, demands, actions, suits or assertions of liability which may in any manner whatsoever arise out of your own participation in the event or gathering or the participation of any persons who accompany you during the event or gathering.COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
The FGMCC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The FGMCC may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible through the FGMCC service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that The FGMCC contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify The FGMCC by providing the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec 512, to The FGMCC's copyright agent: By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The FGMCC's Rights to Materials Provided by Users
The FGMCC welcomes your comments regarding the Site. However, any or all material and information provided by you to the Site may be included in a database owned by The FGMCC and its subsidiaries and affiliates in which we have rights and interest, including but not limited to, the compilation copyright. We reserve the right to use any information or materials you provide to us or that we obtain through your use of the Site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You grant to The FGMCC a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use array(including use for promotional and advertising purposes), copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit any communications that you post on or through the Site, and any ideas or original materials contained in such communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. This grant shall include the right to exploit any and all proprietary rights in such communications including, without limitation, any and all rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. You waive all rights you may have to inspect and/or approve of any use by The FGMCC of any material or idea submitted by you in any communications, or receive any compensation for such use. You waive all rights to any claim against The FGMCC for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such communications. You agree and understand that The FGMCC is under no obligations to use any material or ideas submitted by you in any communications in any way whatsoever. No Responsibility for Transmitted Material
You acknowledge that transmissions to and from this Site are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to The FGMCC or the Site, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and The FGMCC or any FGMCC affiliate or subsidiary other than pursuant to these terms and conditions of use. The FGMCC shall not be responsible for the payment of any monies to any party in connection with The FGMCC's use of Communications submitted by you to the Site.