Stolen SS 454

edlipman

Hi:

I have asked this before but I am trying again for all you newbies.

I am looking for info on a 70 SS454 vin 138570B113727 which was stolen from me in northern NJ in 1989.

It has a few weird options so that I think I would recognize the car if I ever saw it again. Any info will be appreciated.

Thank You

Ed frownfrownconfusedconfused

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't exactly run around with VIN's in my pocket or checking on every VIN I see...

What were these wierd options? That will stick out in my head and then I will think to check a VIN

Hi:

The car had the Fibre Optic light monitor system with the little displays on the front of the front fenders and right at the bottom of the rear window in the middle right at the back of the package shelf.

Ed

You may want to check out that shady character and member Dave Mau. He owns a SS454 with the fiber optic monitor system. smilesmile

I own a car with the fiber optic monitor system but it is far from a SS454.... 350 2brl.

If you had the VIN number you could do some searches in states to see if it is titled anywhere.

Rob

You may want to check out that shady character and member Dave Mau. He owns a SS454 with the fiber optic monitor system. smilesmile

WHEW! Saved by my VIN! Hold off with the police, will ya Ed? lol LOL

Seriously though, I hope that you're able to locate your car. Good luck.

Dave

Ed, Mine's a '71, so no police need look here either. I'll be check'n at the car shows, VIN last three 727 easy to remember. Ed

• 1 month later...

I had a 79 Z28 that some [censored] hole stole the next time I saw it there was nothing left.Then I had a 85 442 that someone stole and I never saw it again. So I know how Ed feels so I'm sorry for getting so mad. It's just not right you put a lot of time & money into it to get it the way you want then someone thinks they can just take & do what ever they want with it.

NO THOSE FUC#ERS SHOULD BE BEAT TO DEATH devil

Oh I know how you feel

I had a beautiful 65 impala that somone stole

They took it friday night and I found it Sunday morning...stripped to the bone

I asked why they covered it in deisel fuel and he said that it was for the prints cuz deisel fuel dont burn. It was very sad, I put a lot of love in mine too

I brought it home and sold the shell for 400 bucks. After that is when I found my second Monte

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

REMEMBER" 727 ARE THE LAST THREE"

I doubt it being on the west coast,but you'll never know!! I'll keep my eyes open as well.

Rod

fgmcc

Hi I hope you find your car what an injustice. I am vvery sorry to hear what happened to you. I would check out the local police where car shows/swap meets are. Pomona CA. is a big one.

You can reach the people who run the show to look for the lic/vin when they have the shows. If it isnt in circulation it was probably held by tow yard. Good luck

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...