Test and tune with new Hammer

Mike 57

Great Day

60 Ft 1.37

330 FT 4.12

1/8 6.43 @ 105.40

1000 Ft 8.46

1/4 10.19 @ 130.23

It still has more in it. The car was a bit ahead of me today every thing is happening quicker! The engine ran great, I need to work on the tune!

That's great Mike. Is this the most power you've ever run? Sounds like you will continue to improve as you fine tune.

Rob

Patrick, I am about 8 months older than you!

The car felt great, I was trying to be easy on it!

I'm happy you're happy with that kind of power under your feet, I don't feel that old, just don't fell comfortable going that fast, never have. I almost bought a '69 GTO about 38 years ago, it had a crate L88 and turned low 10's. To be honest the adrenalin was to much for me. So I've been to old for a long time kicking

Oh and yes I wish I had that GTO today, the owner was a friend who was going to sell it to me for $2,500. It was a beautiful show quality car, he was staring his family and needed quick cash. Keep fine tuning it and do those 9's!

Shocks are QA1 double adjustable on all four corners.

Moroso 'trick' front springs. Big tall coils 260 lbs per inch. Scary as heck to compress and put in, like handling a hand grenade wit the pin halfway out! I had to make a longer bolt for my spring compressor.

Upper A frames are aftermarket with tall ball joints for more travel.

Lower A frames are aftermarket because the factory ones are ugly.

BMR anti roll bar in the rear. Big improvement!

Adjustable upper control arms with heim ends to the chassis.

South side machine style traction links on the lower bars.

Steve,

Rear springs are soft, I had the softest rears for a monte on it and then went a little softer with a spacer. I wish I could tell you what the rate is, they are red and I got them from Crazy Davey. I am amazed how much it squats down on the rear. I check the shock travel after every pass, I get about 4 1/2 inches of downward travel on launch.