10.02!

Mike 57

Moved my shift points up to 6700 on my shift light and moved my Rev limit to 7300.

Reinstalled my favorite shift light and was rewarded with these slips.

10-02_Pass.jpg

10-08_pass.jpg

I talked to my Connecting Rod manufacturer (actually the president of the company) and he feels there is plenty of room to go higher on the REV limit. We will have to see what happens if I move the shift points up a little more.

Oh so close!!!! Damn ya got the car hauling. When you moved your shift point up I guess the engine didn't care and never ran out of steam. Wind it up a little tighter and you are in the 9's.

Great job!!!!! That is a heck of a bullet!

David

Very impressive... cool

Mike, I can't remember do you have a cage or a roll bar in your car? You know what your next mod will be if you just have a roll bar... wink

Wow, I just did a 0 to 60 mph calculation off your 1/8th mile time and 1/8th mile mph...

0 to 60 time is: 1.99

shock

MAN, that is SMOKIN' for a big door slammer!!! I had a '69 4 speed Chevelle back in the 1990's that went 11's, and I thought that was movin'. I have never went 10's(almost 9), but I heard it is a whole other experience. Have fun, and stay safe.

Depends on the track you're at. AT our local 1/8 mile they would not pay you any attention long as you have a roll bar, and a helmet.

Mike I got to ask, is the car still relatively ok to drive on the street atleast locally?

Great times there! 9s in a full steel Monte Carlo is gonna be something else.