Group buy for Morris 3 point belts

7tonemonte

I called Morris Classic Concepts today to order 3 point seat belts, I spoke with Robin Morris when I placed the order about setting up a possible group purchase. She informed me that if we get 10 people interested in it, we can get 5% off and free shipping! Shipping is normally $15, so it's a little over $30 off, normal price is $330.

Several members here have them in their cars already, and it's a great idea for those of us with the old school belts, I know I typically just wear the lap belt unless I'm on the highway, and then when you put the shoulder belt on you can't reach anything in the car!

Let's see what we can do to drum up interest here, please post here if your interested and I can get this going! I know it's on a lot of wish lists here, so let's just do it and save money in addition to making our cars safer!

Very nice to deal with today, and they now have rear 3 points for our cars too

!

Check them out here!

I have them already and like them. Not as good as one of today's cars but better then 71 since I never wore the shoulder belt.

Bruce

I may as well partake in this offer. No sense putting it off any longer, gonna do it eventually. So there is 2, unless they count your purchase towards the 10 Tony, that would make me 3 smile

I figured there would be no issue getting 10 for this one! It seems like people have either done this conversion already or don't mind being either unsafe or uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd try bringing it back up and see if we could get anymore people on board. Mine will be here by Tuesday at the latest, so I'll have them in this week, I'll give you any feedback but I know others are more than happy with thier belts.

If your on the fence just do it before the cruise season, save a few bucks, and be safe!

Got mine today I'll most likely be installing them tomorrow, they look awesome, nicely packaged with all necessary hardware.

I can't wait to get rid of a few of them extra buckles in the front of my Monte! grin

When I purchased mine several years ago, they needed to fit a bench OR bucket seat. I paid a bit more and got BOTH in the event I ever actually use the buckets I have had in the basement for 20 years. Here is a picture of each. Also back then there was the GM logo available or not.

Morris 3 point belt pics

Only 3 more! Come on guys!

In Pa. we have a seatbelt law. When I redid my interior I left out the shoulder belts. That's like asking Mr. Policeman to pull you over when he doesn't see the shoulder belt. Not sure how other states are but that's reason enough for me! The added safety is my biggest reason.

Installed the drivers side on my Monte yesterday, other one today, very simple to put in and what a difference! I should have done this years ago!

We need to pick up 2 more for the discount, anyone???