Time flies

7tonemonte

Seems like just yesterday I was sending Capri a text that these two were born!

image_zps0734dae1.jpg

Today was graduation day from kindergarten. (Yes there is a kindergarten graduation now!) makes me proud how hard Adriana and Anthony worked all year, along with big sister Alaina doing great in school, she also helps them along too! It all makes the schedule that Alli and myself keep all worth it. I'll be keeping that pic on my phone to remind me during the day why I do it!

The twins will be 6 on the 19th, just in time for GM Carlisle!

Like I said, time flies!

Great looking kids Tony. You're right about time flying, seems like you blink and they are out of school. Seems like just yesterday we were doing kindergarten thing and now the last one will be a high school senior next year.

They grow so darn quick! Six already.. shocked They're are looking precious as ever. You're a lucky man. Now that we have an empty nest, we often kid, that we should have opted for more. lol

Time flies is just an estimate cause it goes by faster than that. Make sure you spend the time with them like you do. The song Cat's in the Cradle sums it up best

Sure does. I've been out of high school 5 years already. Wait until it is 49 years. I remember my graduation like it was yesterday but can't remember what I had for lunch today kickingblehyay

Congrats on Graduation! Time does go by way too fast. Sames just like yesterday my daughter Bre was born, and now she asks if I want to go to the neighborhood bar for a beer! Of course I never want to disappoint her. grin

Enjoy all the time you can with them before they are grown up and moved out. And while you can still remember their names.

Nice photo... cool

Time flies but don't worry too much you still have many years with them before they leave the nest... wink

My stepson Freddy just graduated high school a couple weeks ago...seems like yesterday when he was 5 sitting in the back of my Monte with his hands over his ears while I drove around... lol

Somehow I missed this Tony frown!They are such a sweet pair and in person as well. Alaina is a very sweet young lady too. The parents aren't too bad either lol

Looking forwards to see you and the family this wk end.

Terry