What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

FINALY 🤣 Maiden post hibernation cruise today, beautiful day low 70's. I was pulling back into the garage when I remember "someone" said I only post left side photos of the "imaginary" Monte so I backed up and took a right  side photo 🤣

LEFT.jpeg

RIGHT.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

FINALY 🤣 Maiden post hibernation cruise today, beautiful day low 70's. I was pulling back into the garage when I remember "someone" said I only post left side photos of the "imaginary" Monte so I backed up and took a right  side photo 🤣

LEFT.jpeg

RIGHT.jpeg

Sure is a pretty car. To bad I’ll never see it in person. 😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

FINALY 🤣 Maiden post hibernation cruise today, beautiful day low 70's. I was pulling back into the garage when I remember "someone" said I only post left side photos of the "imaginary" Monte so I backed up and took a right  side photo 🤣LEFT.jpeg

RIGHT.jpeg

But whose car is it really

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

He is. Allegedly. 

16 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

But whose car is it really

I wonder if we can find the real owner of that internet pictured car, and maybe get him to be a club member...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

He is. Allegedly. 

I am betting when he does bring her we will ck the insurance card, should have his name and the correct vin on it!  Right Mark?????    lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, willie said:

I am betting when he does bring her we will ck the insurance card, should have his name and the correct vin on it!  Right Mark?????    lol

I'm surprised you didn't ask for a title, official, not a copy 🤣 If it weren't for Glen I'd probably be called the photoshop king 🤣 Not a dis Glen, you do some great work 🤘

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I'm surprised you didn't ask for a title, official, not a copy 🤣 If it weren't for Glen I'd probably be called the photoshop king 🤣 Not a dis Glen, you do some great work 🤘

I asked for a legitimate title months ago. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, DragCat said:

But, did Glen provide you with a photo shopped photo?

rob

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

But, did Glen provide you with a photo shopped photo?

rob

Nope, all my Monte pic's are mine . Its easier to keep the story straight if your the only one telling it 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I asked for a legitimate title months ago. 

Its in the safe 🤣 Registration and Ins will have to do I'll pull the plates of just so there will always be some questions 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1