Load levelor shocks and compressor 1970 SS

Is there anyone/company presently rebuilding either or both of these original units? Alternatively, are kits available for doing the rebuilds? Is there a method of testing the compressor off the car to determine if it is working properly? I've been doing the "forums" search for these items but have come up with nothing so far. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Sailor

• 9 months later...

My system is all intact, except regular shocks were on the car when I purchased it. System unhooked.

When trying to rebuild the system back to factory, I am confused on what the replacement shock can be / should be ?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am sure the compressor will need to be rebuilt, but at this time happy to have it and the brackets holding it on my new fender wells.

i went to rockauto for my air shocks. oem # 19178430. gaberial hijackers are the same as the gm 504-114. they should be painted a blue/grey color from factory.see shocks under ss454.