script Monte Carlo on sail panel

mbeigh

I have a 70 in mist green, no vinyl top.  Is the scropt monte carlo on the trunk the same as on the sail panel?  If not, anyone know where I can get a pair?

thanks,

M Beigh

Thanks Rock, I just saw those today, have been looking for several mos. on Ebay.  Murphy, I will take you up on your offer.  I will give you my email address and if you paypal I can send you the money.

dbeigh@aol.com

thanks, M Beigh

Glad they arrived safely! Not having vinyl trim for positioning means eyeballing. Are you after the factory location? I just measured mine and they are 3.25" from the chrome drip rail edge, vertically is just a guess................ :confused:

mine is all apart. I used a stick ruler. On the right side first hole from the quarter window measured not from where the chrome is mounted. 4 1/4, 5 3/4, 7 3/8 holding the ruler against the sail panel till it stops at the curve it is 1 1/2, 1 1/2, 1 9/16.

Left side measured the same way 3 5/8, 5 1/8, 6 5/8 up is the same. Looks like they may have used a template for off the top of the quarter but an eyeball off the back of the quarter?