My car in Old Autos Newspaper.....

LostnFound

My Monte is one of the spotlight featured cars on the front page of Old Autos Newspaper this week which is a Canada wide plus newspaper for the Classic Car Enthusiast. I will scan and post it tomorrow. This is the same newspaper that did a half page story on my car 3 years ago. :)

Cheers,

Larry

• Like 1

Thanks Eric. It certainly put a smile on my face when I saw it. I'll pick up a few extra copies for my Dad, my Brother and one for my Grandson too. My late Uncle Ron would be so proud of his car being published in a newspaper.......if he only knew!  :)

Thanks Guys.....and here it is without having to click on the link. I'm so happy it is on the front page. Being in the newspaper business, I know that normally you need to do and get caught for something illegal to end up on the front page. :)

post-791-0-21339000-1425394273_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Larry,

Yes it is Front Page which is good but being in the newspaper business you do know what being below the fold means, right.  Just kidding Larry

Rob

Larry,

Yes it is Front Page which is good but being in the newspaper business you do know what being below the fold means, right.  Just kidding Larry

Rob

LOL....I've heard something about that.