Copy and paste

John S

I think at bottom right, Click on more reply options & then bottom left click browse & attach from your computer or just right click address then copy then in post right click paste & put in post.

• Like 1

I used the basic copy and paste technique and it works for me...http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13467-copy-and-paste/

i am not computer savvy by any means...seems easier with the new site, I don't even have to put the "url" thingy before and after it.

Are you gentlemen perhaps using Internet Explorer on Windows 8.0 or 8.1?  If so, there are several functions of our new web software(copy and paste being one of them) that simply do not work in that environment.  Try using Chrome or Firefox as your browser instead of Internet Explorer.

Are you gentlemen perhaps using Internet Explorer on Windows 8.0 or 8.1?  If so, there are several functions of our new web software(copy and paste being one of them) that simply do not work in that environment.  Try using Chrome or Firefox as your browser instead of Internet Explorer.

This is what worked for me.  I was having the same issues with Microsoft Internet Explorer and switched Google Chrome... all issues disappeared.

Rob