Trying to get tach working on 72 Monte Carlo

Ooltewahman

• 4 years later...
On 4/22/2015 at 6:38 PM, MCfan said:

Yes, Larry, that's the one.  It is all quality stuff, but the instructions suck (unless he's decided to re-write them).  Darren and I put together a very complete set of instructions and diagrams that I can email to you if you decide to go with Sonnie's kit.  Just let me know your email address.

Dennis,

Could you please email me the wiring instructions for Sonnie's kit? My email is silveradok5blazer@gmail.com I've called him at his phone number 3 times already and left voicemails, and emailed him twice, and he doesn't seem to want to respond to anything.

I seemed to have misplaced his instructions and I'm trying to finish wiring up a few of the wiring after moving them around in the firewall plug.

Thanks,

Doug

10 hours ago, 72 Monte Carlo said:

Dennis,

Could you please email me the wiring instructions for Sonnie's kit? My email is silveradok5blazer@gmail.com I've called him at his phone number 3 times already and left voicemails, and emailed him twice, and he doesn't seem to want to respond to anything.

I seemed to have misplaced his instructions and I'm trying to finish wiring up a few of the wiring after moving them around in the firewall plug.

Thanks,

Doug

Email sent.  Good luck.

Dennis,

Thank you for the instructions.

Your instructions say for 70-71 but is the 72 Monte Carlo wiring the same or different than the previous two years? I'm working on my 72 and want to be sure that the wiring will be wired up correctly.

Thanks,

Doug