eaton coil springs

Has anyone used eaton brand springs on the front of there car , My original owner had the front springs replaced in 1980 on my 72 monte , with a 454 , air etc, and it seems that they may need to be replaced. I replaced the rears last year and it  raised the rear up about 1 7\8ths of an inch. A local shop here does this work ,but I do not want the car to be up to high, any thoughts, thanks

"...but I do not want the car to be up to high, any thoughts,"

You might think about replacing the lower ball joint with a tall joint at the same time.   This will lessen the increased height of the new springs by 1/2" and correct the inherent poor geometry of our cars which induces the bump steer that plagues us.  You can see how high my red '72 below was sitting...  I replaced the springs with BMR 2" lowering springs and the tall ball joints, and it was the perfect cure.

I will probable be told that the upper and lower ball joints will also need to be replaced, they are the originals and the only thing I did to the front was replace the sway bar bushings,this car has a smooth  and straight ride , do you have a big block ?thanks