Cruise control help

Hellllpppppp

Anyone have pics of how to mount the cruise control do hickey on the inner fender of a 72 454 car?

Carlisle is coming quick and I haven't had it on for so long I forget lol

• Like 1

And finally put the washer bottle back on... So does the hose go inside the fender well with the wiring or along the fender?

Jim my 70 is with the wiring under the clips. As for the cruise control on the inner fender you should have dimples stamp into the inner fender (I'm guessing you have metal as they would show up) but it should be the two dimples closes to the master cylinder I can try and take pictures of the location on my 70 inner fender I do not have cruise control or the air ride. Better yet the cruise control sits in the same place as the air compressor does on the 70 and 71 for the rear air ride.

I have replacement plastic inner wheel wells..no dimples. They way it lays on the fenderwell with the cables attached, It just dosent look right, like it has to be bolted down crooked

I believe in the pictures Eric posted you can see a ground wire. I added cruise to my 71 and it didn't work till I added an external ground, since the plastic inner fenders don't conduct electricity.

The cruise control unit I purchased used, was obviously not for a plastic inner fender vehicle. It still is one of the best items I ever added to my car (over 25 years ago).

Bruce