Vacuum Pump for Brakes - users ?? advice needed

I have a CVR vacuum pump for my brakes since the motor is not creating enough vacuum. Kinda wish I had done the hydro-boost may do that later. Anyhow I have the pump installed next to the battery. I bought a vacuum canister thinking that would be good for reserve if needed and  I  mounted where the charcoal canister used to be.  Then to the Power booster.   So the vacuum line went from the vacuum pump - to the check-valve in the vacuum canister out the canister to the Power Booster.  Issue was the vacuum pump was running all the time didn't shut off. I figured I had a leak in the canister so I now have it running directly from the vacuum pump to the Power booster..   If I drive the car this way will the pump keep up with the braking while driving ?  Or do I have the potential to lose power braking? 

Thanks 

post-44-0-41541900-1434685377_thumb.jpg

I think you'll be fine with your set up,they don't call for a additional canister.

I had the canister in line you had also  and great brakes however the vacumn pump vibrated so much  thru the car,steering whl ect I pulled it back out and just using the additional canister and works fine .It also ran a lot. The pump came with rubber mounts but still was terrible on vibrating.Mine was mounted behind the washer bottle to the plastic inner fender.

Terry