shes back together....almost!!!!!

bigscaht

IMG_20150623_220817_zpsm1ekfbjp.jpg

so im finally seeing the end of my restoration...got her almost back together......mechanically..the suspension has been totally replaced with all new pieces from Moog,Helwig,UMI...all new poly body bushings..the brake system is totally redone with new stainless steel lines front to back..new master cylinder and booster...wilwood 2 piston calipers up front and a new rear disk set up with 4 piston calipers out back...the rear suspension got new upper and lower tubular control arms and the braces to go with em.....the rear end was rebuilt with an eaton tru trac with 3:42 gears and 33 spline axles...kept the c clips tho! got all the fluids filled and everything is all greased up..she starts right up and sounds great..cant wait to feel the gears and new suspension working. all thats left to be done to get her back on the road is to install the windows..get a wheel alignment. i plan on taking the car to a local resto shop where i have a good relationship with and have them do the wheel alighment and go over everything and make sure everything is right..i see the light at the end of the frame off tunnel and it looks like I will be driving my Monte this year by my birthday...thank you to all the guys here on this site who helped me with advice and answerd my questions...you guys rock...now to start saving for the interior work then my big block rebuild...

• Like 2