Lets hear it for Rob!

as the title says...Rob did an outstanding job with the meet (as always!) even though the weather didn't cooperate, everything was so well planned, the door prizes were unbelievable! it was just a great experience all around! :yay:

the only thing that topped the meet.... were the people that attended it 

not to mention his choice the the meet director award, and the reasons behind his choice!

thank you Rob!!!!!

as close to misty turquoise as I could find :rofl:

• Like 2

Thank you Sam but just a note, the color of mine is Astro Blue.... Misty Turquoise is the coloUr of Aaron's but it is the thought that counts, right?

Rob

Great Job Rob.  I would have been surprised to hear of anything less than a "JOB WELL DONE" by you and everyone that helped put on the crowned jewel of the FGMCC(Eastern Conference).  You have done an awesome job for years coordinating the EM.  Thanks for all your efforts. - Dave

I continue to be amazed at the organization skills of Rob with these meets, everything was well planned and every detail seemed to be well thought out.

Thank you Rob for helping to make the eastern meet such a success, we really enjoyed ourselves as usual

YES  you guys pretty much said it all..but I must also thank Rob  and those that helped him...it truly was a fantastic time...someone who had come to the EM for the first time and who had their fill of 'snooty car clubs' couldnt believe how great we all got on...always mixed feelings on Sunday morning..like why can't it go on for one more day...               Brian

• Like 2

I see that it has been said ten times already and they are all right. Super job Rob! I can't begin to imagine the amount of hours that must have gone into planning all of that. THANK YOU.

Outstanding job Rob! Thanks you very much for all your hard work and organization. It sure was nice to meet so many of our Members. Rhoda and I had a great time. :)

Nice new badge you have there Larry

rob

• Like 1

Great job Rob, as always.  But we can't forget all the others that pitched in in many ways to help insure the meet was a success.  I know Scott Stevens and Andreas did their fair share too.  There is not enough time to get around to everyone as we all would hope to.  Regardless, everyone you meet in this club is genuine.  We are a special bunch and not your typical car club …. Thank God!!   Thats what sets us apart.

To anyone I did not have the pleasure of meeting …… hopefully next year …… but I assume with due to my height & loud voice you must know who I am.  LOL

Great time.

Dan 

Stupendous job Rob...don't know how you have the energy to keep moving all day long with all you did for the event. Also I would like to thank everyone else who helped along the way... B)

To anyone I did not have the pleasure of meeting …… hopefully next year …… but I assume with due to my height & loud voice you must know who I am.  LOL

Not quite sure I remember you, were you at the Meet... :D  

Great job Rob as usual. The amount of hours it takes to put one of these events on is unbelievable. But you took it in stride and everything went off as planned.

You better watch out....with the elections coming up we may just add a new position, Permanent Eastern Meet Coordinator. :grin:

Great job Rob as usual. The amount of hours it takes to put one of these events on is unbelievable. But you took it in stride and everything went off as planned.

You better watch out....with the elections coming up we may just add a new position, Permanent Eastern Meet Coordinator. :grin:

I would have to decline that nomination.  

Thank you all for your very kind words.  Scott is right, it is a ton of work to pull it off right.  As yet, I have not heard of any complaints on anything....... with the exception of the weather but in the end we did not let that "dampen" our spirits, we simply reworked our itinerary and detoured around it and had a great time in spite of the weather.  If anything, Saturday's weather forced us to have a more relaxing day which was great.

The driving games were a blast with the bonus go-cart race during the Poker Run.  I am glad everyone had a good time.

If anyone did have any problems that were not addressed by me, Carlisle Events, the hotel, Awards Dinner restaurant or any other area of the Eastern Meet please let me know so in the future these things can be avoided or corrected.  There is no way Scott or myself or for that matter any Meet Director to improve on these meets unless we are made aware of these issues.  You can send me a PM with any issues you may have had.  

Again, thanks for all of the kind words.

Rob

All the planning in the world could go into the Meet but without the support of our Club members it could never be pulled off.

So I say "Let's hear it for our members" also!

I totally agree, which is pretty much what I said in my closing speach at the awards dinner but to a smaller audience than here on the boards.

rob

All the planning in the world could go into the Meet but without the support of our Club members it could never be pulled off.

So I say "Let's hear it for our members" also!

I totally agree, which is pretty much what I said in my closing speach at the awards dinner but to a smaller audience than here on the boards.

rob

As you guys already know I didn't make it this year but I did want to put my 2 cents in, and say to all of you Thank You for everything you do to make this club what it is.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Thanks to Rob for his meet planning. I know I don't want to add up the hours I spend planning. Rob is also responsible for collecting the door prizes for BOTH meets which is a lot of work in itself.

Thanks to the members who attend for making the meet a success also.