FGMCC and Carlisle Events GM National Award Winners!!!

Sorry Everyone but Scott is going to post all of the winners for the awards. He was waiting to get this information from me. Scott will be posting them as soon as he gets a chance, keep posted!!

rob

Congratulations to all the winners!

Best Paint:   Al Maddaluno

Best Interior:   Anthony Heitz

Best Engine:   Steve Levanti

Member's Choice:   Dan Ruland

Best Non-restored:   Vince Jimenez

Best Stock:   Sam Michaels

Best Street:   Jared Richey

Best Modified:   Gerald Munday

Meet Director's Choice:   Michael Boyte

President's Choice:   Vince Jimenez

Best Documented:   Mike Giovannucci

Hard Luck:   Bill Rees

Leo Konik's Attention to Detail:   Jim Acchino

GM National Awards

Stock Class:   1st Place: Sam Michaels

2nd Place: Brian Den Bleyker

Street Class:   1st Place: Jared Richey

2nd Place: Tony DiVirgilio

3rd Place: Larry Gilbert

Modified Class:    1st Place: Steve Levanti

3rd Place Al Maddaluno

Gm Nationals 10 Elite Class:  Al Maddaluno

Our club also won 1st place in club participation with 47 registered members!! What a great showing from this Club!

We also won 1st place in the Coolest Club Hangout! Thanks to everyone who contributed items for the tent.

2015-06-28 18.54.19.jpg

2015-06-28 18.55.29-1.jpg

Congratulations to all the club and GM Nationals Winners. Also thanks for everyone for helping to win the club participation award and the coolest club hangout.

I can tell you that normally the Impala group were upset that we won the club participation award because normally they have a lock on that award. The real bonus about beating them out is FGMCC only spans 3 years and the Impala been out there 10 generations and almost 50 years. NOT TOO SHABBY FIRST GEN MONTE CARLO CLUB!!!

rob

• Like 1

I picked up your plaque, along with all of the other unclaimed ones from the club and gave them to Scott who will send them out to the winners.

rob

Just another way you could use the phrase "Those first gens clean up nicely", because between our club and it's members cars they did.

First let me say CONGRATS to all the winners!!!!  Everyones car looks outstanding!!!! 

Then the club to win the participation award, outstanding!!!    We are the bomb!!!!

However...

Sir Monte and his twin Sir Carlo are very upset they couldn't make it this year and you guys took the COOOOOLEST club hangout award.  Now Sir Monte turns his back to me whenever I get to go in the greenhouse.   

Wish I could have made it this year.    I am so happy this club and owners kicked butt!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!!

Congrats to all you winners out there! Best part of the meet was the line of Montes on Both side of the walking lane. We out did the Impala class which was a accomplishment to say the least. I  walked up to the award table on Sunday morning and looked at our winners and was amazed of the turn out from our club. Hope next meet there, "no rain" , and a great weekend to be had by all. :fgmcc:  

A round of congrats once again to all who braved the weather and had a great time all weekend long as well!!!    31 cars and 47 members ...with a washout forcast!!    this Eastern meet and club can only go up from here-imagine what we can do in the sun...BUT  as was stated before the numbers only give a hint to the outside world as to what we are "up to"...    to be a part of the comraderie is something to experience!!      Brian

Just another way you could use the phrase "Those first gens clean up nicely", because between our club and it's members cars they did.

thats rite Vinnie but normally the car cleans up better than I do...but then again I generally spend many more hours grooming her than i spend on "the old man in the mirror"...its usually dark during most of the bench racing, so it turns out ok!!!

• Like 1

oh one last thing... Willie and CK   as I've gotten to hang with you both on meets past...you were missed..surely catch you down the road...we all had a LOT of fun!!    Brian

Same here Brian, Missed hanging with you and the rest of the club. Told the daughter the grandsons birthday party is now and forever moved to Carlisle every other year!!! She said OK DAD!!! LOL we will see how that works out. lol    Missed everyone, glad we kicked butt.

Congrats on your trophy.