My First Eastern Meet

bigtankjones

I finally got to attend my first Eastern Meet and just wanted to say Rene and I had allot of fun meeting everyone and making new friends. We wish we could of made it up to the show grounds on Friday after we got to Carlisle. But you all know what happened.

It was really nice to have been able to sit down and talk to some of the guys and gals in person in stead of on facebook :)The New York Guys are hilarious. It is really cool to be in a Car Club like the FGMCC where it is like one big family and everyone treats you like you have known each other for many years.

Rene and I where taken by surprise when Rob Peters announced the winner of the grand prize. We where able to use it like Rob said on one of our night stays there with no issues. Thank you Everyone for a Great Time And I hope to See everyone next summer in Norwalk.

th_0628151000b_zpsr053fpay.jpg

th_0628151000d_zpsligqyuiv.jpg

• Like 1

Nice to finally meet you two. As usual I feel like I didn't get to spend enough time with anyone.

Truly is a great bunch of people, it's amazing that this particular car brought us all together

• Like 1

I agree Tony. I wish I could have met and talked to everyone there.

Yup, Sam. I'm Hooked. Can't wait till next Summers now. I have plenty of time now to start planning on bringing the Monte to Ohio. :D

I finally got to attend my first Eastern Meet and just wanted to say Rene and I had allot of fun meeting everyone and making new friends. We wish we could of made it up to the show grounds on Friday after we got to Carlisle. But you all know what happened.It was really nice to have been able to sit down and talk to some of the guys and gals in person in stead of on facebook :)The New York Guys are hilarious. It is really cool to be in a Car Club like the FGMCC where it is like one big family and everyone treats you like you have known each other for many years.Rene and I where taken by surprise when Rob Peters announced the winner of the grand prize. We where able to use it like Rob said on one of our night stays there with no issues. Thank you Everyone for a Great Time And I hope to See everyone next summer in Norwalk.th_0628151000b_zpsr053fpay.jpgth_0628151000d_zpsligqyuiv.jpg

Now that is a group I would cross to the other side of the street to avoid walking past. Just kidding, not the entire group. Great looking crew.

rob

I was hooked also the first time we went to a meet. I don't regret any of it. Can't wait to see you all again. Thanks for posting the pic. More great memories.

Mike G