package tray

monte70car

I'm no where need ready for a rear package tray for the 72 but I'm thinking of ordering the speaker grills for the package tray. Can anyone tell me if these are the correct grills 67-72-rear-deck-speaker-grille-52c.jpg they list them for 67-72. I will be going with this radio 66-72-radios-76f.jpg its a digital read out but looks like an original radio seem them in person a few times and like the style

1970 speaker grills pictured below. These are a one year only grill and can be hard to find. The studs are part of the grill. the ones Rob pictured are 68/69 I believe.

speakergrills001.jpg

Your right Scott we don't need no speakers just the tunes from the big block will work. So far the only correct year items in the interior is the back seat cover with the buttons the side panels are 70 with 71-72 power window switches :lol: Although I did trade a steering wheel for 71-72 door panels anyone got a drivers door panel?