Been a long long road but the light at the end of the tunnel in Saturday!!

Rock

I hope to be seeing some color on my 70 in October. I hope. I'm hoping to get the final coat of High Build Prime on this weekend, I'm just sending the Body and rear tail light extensions to my Painter. then sending the front fenders and hood and trunk lid and other small pieces to him in the winter.

• Like 1

This was originally going to be just a rear quarter replacement and blend the paint but my body guy found some issues and I made the decision To do the whole car. I will keep the car gun metal Grey but the hood stripes will be going to gloss black Instead of flat black and the whole car is getting 2 coats of clear and wet sanded to a glass finish.

• Like 1

Thats great Glen, I think your body guy's "Issues" are what we call a SNOWBALL.... hahaha

I hate those Dam things..

nice new paint Glen cant wait to see.

Darren. 

I will have to post them slow and teaser style....just to keep you guys on the edge of your seats. God it's been a long summer not having my car. I think in the end it will be worth it.

• Like 1

I went up and looked at it yesterday, he has the first coat of gun metal grey on. Initial finish date was Monday but has been pushed back till Wednesday. The excitement is building!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys...been really, really busy with the fall schedule around the house. putting stuff away for the winter and winterizing the boat. I will post a few more when I get home tonight. :coffee2: