Copy and Paste

Leghome

Since switching to Windows 10 I have not been able to copy and paste here on the forums. I have trice Control C sand Control P, right clicking on the highlighted text and copying and same thing on pasting. Any suggestions?

Larry, I have not mustered up the courage to switch to Windows 10 yet, however, your post said Control P to paste.  To my knowledge, all prior versions of Windows have used Control V to paste so you might check that.  BTW, I have never been able to get Windows 8.0 or 8.1 to function correctly with our new site software.  I only use Google Chrome as a web browser when accessing this site because everything (including copy/paste) seems to work well with it.

Since switching to Windows 10 I have not been able to copy and paste here on the forums. I have trice Control C sand Control P, right clicking on the highlighted text and copying and same thing on pasting. Any suggestions

Ctrl v just worked for me.

Here it is with paste plane text only:

Since switching to Windows 10 I have not been able to copy and paste here on the forums. I have trice Control C sand Control P, right clicking on the highlighted text and copying and same thing on pasting. Any suggestions

I use CHROME.

Bruce