Phone number for Candian build sheet

hamster

Hate to ask this, but does anyone have the phone number handy for the Canadian GM office so I can order a build shhet for my car? I had it wrote down once and lost it somewhere and lost it in my infinite pile of sticky notes.

Thanks

Don

Hey Aaron, this link don't work for me, maybe because I'm not a member of Chevy Talk? It won't bring up any of the postings on the page so I still need the phone number yet.

Thanks

Here is the info that was compiled by Dee Dee Dinah on Chevy Talk:

Restoration Packet Information:

~ 1914 through 1979 Passenger Cars and Full Size Pick-ups ~1930 through 1999~

These are straight year not model specific...The Resto-Pack contains information for All Models of that Year

VIN# is required...in order to help them be year and model specific, but if you don't have it...they will still send you the packet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Assistance Numbers

USA.............................800-222-1020

CANADA....................1-888-467-6853

INTERNATIONAL.....904-444-2566

Customer Service Address

Chevrolet

P.O. Box 33170

Detroit, Michigan 48232-5170

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your car was built or sold new in Canada, contact information:

Restoration Packets available from 1964 to Current

All models may not be available.

905-644-5843...Between 7:30 am - 5:00 pm EST...Ask for George or Frank.

You can get specific information on your exact car through them. They do however charge you for this service ($48.15 Canadian), but you will know exactly what your car came with originally).

quickest and fastest way to get a packet!

Restoration Packets available:

Passenger Cars ~1913 through 1999~

Pick-ups ~ 1930 through 1999~

and some Vans

The hardest part of getting the information, is getting to the correct department, since the numbers also deal with other GM matters. Go directly to a customer service person.

The following is not a toll free number...but you are directly connected with the order department that sends out the Resto Packs. VIN#s not necessary!

Phone: (248) 475-7534 or FAX (248) 475-7460 orders

Email orders: jhenderson@msxi.com

Address orders

Attn: GM Chevy RESTO

1426 Pacific Drive

Auburn Hills, MI 48326

They are free and takes only a few minutes to order!

Yes Hooter

Quote:
information for Canadian produced or Canadian sold GM vehicles, regardless of production location
Click on the link i provided above.

Aaron i think the Phone # for the Canadian link that you posted is old and not correct any longer