Complete Front End Rebuilt Kits - Question

this is for my 1970 monte carlo.   350/350 auto.. NOT THE COKE MACHINE.  I'm doing some research on pricing and looking around for a complete front end rebuild kit.     Most deluxe kits, such as PST's kit includes:

Lower Ball Joint
Upper Ball Joint
Upper Control Arm Bushing
Lower Control Arm Bushing
Sway Bar Bushings
End Links w/ Bushings
Idler Arm
Outer Tie Rod Ends
Inner Tie Rod Ends
Tie Rod Sleeves
Upper Control Arm Bumpers
Lower Control Arm Bumpers
Upper Control Arm Shafts

Then I GUESS i'll have to plan on purchasing separately the following:

Shocks

Springs

Steering Coupling

Centerlink

Pitman Arm (edit-meant to say idler arm)

I had the idea of looking at ROCK AUTO and I filled my cart with all the stuff in the first list,  Moog Brand or AC Delco.  The price was higher than PST's full kit.    So here are my questions:

Where else should I look for a good rebuild kit?   Who else sells good quality kits?   Does anyone sell a more complete kit than I have typed in the first list above?  I think I want to go with rubber because my car is all stock and I'm not concerned with autocrossing it or handling.  I just want a smooth stock style ride.   Rubber, would anyone try to talk me into poly?

Rubber should be fine for a cruiser like yours.

Check

https://www.performanceonline.com/

https://www.kanter.com/index.aspx

I bought my kit from a comany called performancesuspension (not PST) but they are out of business...

Kevin,

The Original Performance PST deluxe kit I found online did not include the idler arm, inner tie rod ends, or the sway bar bushings on your list. It did have the upper control arm shafts and the upper and lower control arm bumpers (which is good because they are seldom included and not that easy to find, in my experience).

I have ordered and installed two front end rebuild kits for my two '70s. I bought the first one off eBay. It was inexpensive but all the parts came from India. The second one came from OPGI (one of only two purchases from them that I have been satisfied with). It was more complete (included an idler arm) and was made up entirely of Moog components. It did not include upper control arm shafts, just the bushings. I bought it on a 20% off January Clearance sale two years ago and that same sale is on right now. Here's the link to OPGI's round bushing kit for a '70 Monte currently on sale for $379.95: https://www.opgi.com/monte-carlo/535416/

The OPGI kit also does not include either the upper or lower control arm bumpers, or the sway bar bushings. As you mentioned, coil springs and shocks are not included in the vast majority of these kits either. While you're at it why not also replace the front wheel bearings and seals? You're going to have the front hubs off anyway and it is a simple and relatively inexpensive job. Have fun ...

I agree with others.... go with the rubber. Just a note when ordering, don't forget, some of the lower control arms used round bushings while others used oval. My 1970 350/350 had oval.

ron