Inner fender well

dan402

Happy Saturday to all and Happy Easter to those of you celebrating it. I had to replace my blower motor so the inner fender well had to come out. It is in very rough shape so I went on ebay and got a replacement made by Dynacorn from The Past &  The Future. It was the wrong color , no big deal to paint to match. Some of the mounting points were not drilled , again no big deal. Tried to install it and the fitment is not even close. Can anyone point me in the right direction for one that will fit or a good used one ? Thanks in advance. 

If you are looking for original plastic ones, I believe the ones from The Parts Place are the best ones. I have not purchased mine from there yet but that is what I've heard over the years.

I bought a set of black plastic inner fenders from the Parts Place about four years ago and I really like them. They are much easier to install than steel versions and clean up nice for car shows.

The part number is BP1056M and they cost &229.00 plus shipping. You may also want to order a new pair of A-arm dust shields for $12 that fit those fenders - part number BP1063M.