Seatbeltsplus.com Anyone order these, seem like a good value.

earle54

I ordered the Morris belts for mine, there was a club buy a little while ago. I think they are still offering it

http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10793-group-buy-for-morris-3-point-belts/

http://www.morrisclassicconcepts.com/index.html

• Like 1

Thanks Bob, I contacted them & you're correct, the discount is still in place for FGMCC members.

Just was wondering if any members had purchased & installed these conversion kits, slightly cheaper than the Morris option.  

I really like my Morris set. Also purchased their clear shot mirrors. These mirrors are the best aftermarket I have seen. This was my third set of aftermarket mirrors and the others can not hold a candle to the Morris mirrors

post-76-0-22983200-1461028308_thumb.jpg

Edward,

I went to the site and to me, they look like the belts MORRIS sells.

I have a set from Morris I added 7 years ago, before the change in the shoulder strap (see picture but it doesn't show enough of the old ? tether from the roof).

I like them because I now wear a shoulder strap, something I never did with the factory set up.

Bruce

Bruce, I'm looking @ the the 3-point as the shoulder strap is exactly the upgrade I want as well.

I have a shoulder strap, however no buckle end to fit. With that said, I was told I'll have to drill for the shoulder & waist. I was hoping I wouldn't need to, but it's a 3-point conversion kit, just thought it being a specialized belt for the 70-75 Monte, would be able to utilize existing holes.

Appreciate all the feedback. Leaning towards the Morris......I think.

7 years ago all I did was remove the original belts and replace them with the Morris 3 point system.

I have a 71 with a bench seat. No drilling required, very easy. This was only the front seat, not the rear seat.

Bruce

Ed,

I don't see why it wouldn't.

In one ad, they mention years of vehicles that I don't think ever had shoulder belts from the factory. They would be more work.

Bruce

Wonder if that holds true with bucket seats ? If so, I'll pay for the convenience, probably should just inquire @ the website.

Ed

Direct fit for the bucket seats also. Scott has installed them in his 71

I have the Morris in my 71 with buckets. They are a direct fit with no drilling required. When we started a group buy with them I noticed the buckle end was formed incorrectly and did not properly fit the contour of the seat. After a couple phone calls trying to decide the best way to have the belt fitting right, they sent me several samples to try. I picked the best fitting buckle and this is what they are still using. They also replaced (with free shipping) all the belts others had ordered at the same time. These belts are the best fitting and looking of any aftermarket seatbelt I have seen. Plus it's a family run, made in the USA company. Great people to deal with.

I was so impressed with the seatbelts I bought the Clear Shot mirrors. I am equally impressed with the quality of those. After the initial adjustment I have never had to readjust again. Never had that with any other aftermarket mirrors.

• 10 months later...

Lovin' my Morris's and using with high back Procar seats with no issues.

The seatbeltsplus look like a reasonable facsimile though, made in USA too <MAGA>