1970 71-72 Chrome Headlight Bezels

MC-71

This will make everyone happy:

The Parts Place: 71-72 Monte Carlo LH Chrome Headlight Bezel New Casting #3982445 $59.00

The Parts Place:                                RH                                                             #3982446 $59.00

Luttyschevy:        70      Monte Carlo LH and RH                                                                  $65.00 EA.

The Parts Place Order Number is GH9372M, GH9371M They can be found on their web site and Ebay

Luttys Order Number is 20226, 20227 They can be found on their web site only or call. The also have the 71-72.

I can't find the 1970 ones on the Parts Place site. I just ordered a set for my 71 Monte from  The Parts Place.

Carl

Great news!

The key will be, if they fit correctly and look good.

Bruce

Yes the clip is on like original, it was slightly loose for my liking but just a minor tweak and it fit nice and snug! I ordered them a couple months ago when I saw them pop up on the website, finally got them in and I was real happy with them. It was held up apparently missing the container from overseas according to The Parts Place.

• 2 weeks later...

I placed my order on May 5TH. Still haven't received them. Today is the 17TH. TPP is getting like OPG. This has happened before.

Carl

They are coming USPS. They also lie. They said they had 10 sets. Now they say they are waiting for them to come in. Just like OPG does. The order went in on May 2 and not the 5th that I had said. It also was their EBay store

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...